About the FPTA
Our FPTA committee are a group of parents who meet regularly to arrange events, which bring our school and community together. These events support and raise funds for our school.
Who is in the committee?
- Co-chairs – Dee Gibbons & Michelle Mackmin
- Secretary – Danni Thatcher
- Treasurer – Cathy Collins
- Teacher Link – Miss Denney
Whilst there is an elected committee of volunteers we are also lucky to welcome other parents and family members to join the meetings, share ideas and be part of our events.
What have our FPTA funded this academic year?
- Funding towards an Olympic Athlete for Sports Week.
- New monkey bars for the outdoor trim trail.
- Christmas Pantomime for all pupils.
- Prizes for British Values cake sales
- Prizes for Road Safety Competition
The FPTA have supported and provided refreshments at the following events:
- Harvest Festival
- Christmas Productions
- New parents open evenings.
Our regular events include:
- Christmas Fairs
- Christmas Cards, Tea towels and aprons.
- Termly cake and healthy alternative sales – Including snacks made by each class.
- Alternate termly Disco’s and Movie Nights.
Please see the dates list for our upcoming events including the Spring Fete and Family Fun Run!