FPTA Spring Fair
The FPTA are delighted to announce we raised £2500 from our East Hoathly Fair on Saturday 17th March 2018.
Despite the horrible weather, there was a fantastic turnout from the school and wider community, and even the Easter Bunny came to visit!
Thank you to all of those who came and supported the event and we hope everyone had a lovely time.
We look forward to seeing the children benefitting from these funds which will be spent on classroom resources.
Also, we are delighted to announce that we have successfully applied for a Community Grant through Wealden District Council which, together with funds raised by the FPTA, will enable us to purchase staging for use by the school and wider
East Hoathly Family Fun Run
The 5km route has now been finalised, starting and finishing at the pavilion (marked in red on the map)
You have two options:
1. Simply complete the online form, making sure to include your payment reference (RUN plus your full name) and transfer your payment to:
East Hoathly CE School FPTA (Lloyds TSB)
Sort code: 30-95-01
Account no: 03251771
2. Complete the printable form, complete one for each entrant, and post with your payment (cheques payable to East Hoathly CE School FPTA please) to:
East Hoathly CE School
Church Marks Lane
or alternatively drop into the school office.
Entry fees are £7 per adult and £3 per child. Child entry includes one go on the bouncy castle (weather permitting). Child entry price is for under age 16.
All sections must be completed.
Our FPTA committee are a group of parents who meet regularly to arrange events, which bring our school and community together. These events support and raise funds for our school.
Who is in the committee?
- Co- Chairs – Jacs Brenchly & Danni Thatcher
- Secretary – Anna Zorn
- Treasurer - Laura Sandford
- Teacher Link – Miss Denney
Whilst there is an elected committee of volunteers we are also lucky to welcome other parents and family members to join the meetings, share ideas and be part of our events.
What have our FPTA funded this academic year?
- Funding towards an Olympic Athlete for Sports Week.
- New monkey bars for the outdoor trim trail.
- Christmas Pantomime for all pupils.
- Prizes for British Values cake sales
- Prizes for Road Safety Competition
The FPTA have supported and provided refreshments at the following events:
- Harvest Festival
- Christmas Productions
- New parents open evenings.
Our regular events include:
- Christmas Fairs
- Christmas Cards, Tea towels and aprons.
- Termly cake and healthy alternative sales – Including snacks made by each class.
- Alternate termly Disco’s and Movie Nights.
Please see the dates list for our upcoming events including the Spring Fete and Family Fun Run!
Dates for Your Diary
|Thu 8th Feb||Year 1/2 cake sale|
|Fri 9th Feb||Disco 3:30—5pm|
|Fri 16th Mar||Movie Night|
|Sat 17th Mar||Movie Night|
|Sat 17th Mar||EASTer Hoathly Spring Fete|
|Sun 27th May||Summer Fun Run|